A swimming pool should be providing you and your family with hours of fun in the sun. If you’re no longer getting enjoyment from your swimming pool, then it might be time to start thinking about swimming pool removal on your property. Remove A Pool can provide you with superior service as we restore your property to perfection.
There are many reasons why homeowners no longer want a swimming pool on their property. Some of the most common reasons that makes swimming pool removal in Double Oak, Texas a logical choice are:
- Property owner wishes to sell the property
- Property would be better used for other purposes, such as for providing green space or planting a garden
- Homeowner can’t keep up with maintenance and repair costs
- Family no longer uses the swimming pool
- Safety and insurance liability concerns have become an issue
Rest assured that Remove A Pool can take care of your swimming pool demolition needs. We know that removing a pool from your property might seem like a big undertaking. We want you to know we will do all the hard work while you wait for your property to be transformed into something you can be proud of. You can expect the following once you make that call to us:
- A Remove A Pool professional will make an assessment of your property and give you an estimate. We will also take the time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- We must drain all water from your swimming pool before we begin the work.
- As with any construction project, permits are required. We will research the laws and determine which permits are needed. We will obtain such permits from the proper authorities.
- You can choose either a partial or complete removal. A partial removal involves collapsing the pool and removing the concrete. This is the most popular method because it is efficient. A complete removal involves removing all components of the swimming pool.
- No matter which method of removal you choose, our team fill the resulting hole with gravel and dirt. This allows water to drain properly from the property and will also allow for proper settling.
- Our crew will clean up all the debris and properly dispose of it.
- As an added touch, Remove A Pool will plant new grass to give your property a fresh look and allow you to begin using it right away.
Don’t let that swimming pool cause you one more day of stress. The possibilities for your property are endless if you don’t have that swimming pool taking up all the room. Remove A Pool takes pride in leaving every customer satisfied with the results of their property. Our service is superior to our competitors and we will go the extra mile to ensure you are happy with your property once your swimming pool removal has taken place. Call Remove A Pool today to see how we can help you.